GED Introduces Three New Products at GlassBuild America
September 13, 2021
GED Integrated Solutions introduced three new innovations for residential glass manufacturing the first day of GlassBuild America in Atlanta.
The products include:
- Intercept LiteLock Extruder Tips – a collaboration with Vitro – compatible with all GED SmartExtruder i-3 systems.
- TurboCool IGU cooling system that can be used with or without RoboSeal Gas Fill – Close – Seal System.
- Intercept SureLock fourth corner spacer locking mechanism.
These introductions follow several new GED IG and Window System products released earlier this year, which include:
- CleanCut 1700 & 1800 Series cutting & deletion tables (1700 Series for smaller glass sheets and 1800 Series for larger glass sheets), which include 1700/1800 models for cutting and 1700-D/1800-D models for cutting and deleting.
- CMM 2.0 Reinvented Colonial Muntin Machine with flexible options for muntin fabrication.
- TruWeld Servo Speed Welder for faster welding and pairing with RoboFlow PT.
- RoboClean – Sash (RC2000-S) twin-head vinyl corner cleaning system for frame and sash
- WinTrax with WinTrax Handheld for quickly locating windows within a manufacturing facility.