GED Introduces Three New Products at GlassBuild America
GED Integrated Solutions introduced three new innovations for residential glass manufacturing the first day of GlassBuild America in Atlanta.
The products include:
- Intercept LiteLock Extruder Tips – a collaboration with Vitro – compatible with all GED SmartExtruder i-3 systems.
- TurboCool IGU cooling system that can be used with or without RoboSeal Gas Fill – Close – Seal System.
- Intercept SureLock fourth corner spacer locking mechanism.
These introductions follow several new GED IG and Window System products released earlier this year, which include:
- CleanCut 1700 & 1800 Series cutting & deletion tables (1700 Series for smaller glass sheets and 1800 Series for larger glass sheets), which include 1700/1800 models for cutting and 1700-D/1800-D models for cutting and deleting.
- CMM 2.0 Reinvented Colonial Muntin Machine with flexible options for muntin fabrication.
- TruWeld Servo Speed Welder for faster welding and pairing with RoboFlow PT.
- RoboClean – Sash (RC2000-S) twin-head vinyl corner cleaning system for frame and sash
- WinTrax with WinTrax Handheld for quickly locating windows within a manufacturing facility.