Most Innovative Manufacturing Process
December 7, 2021
New to the market in September 2021, FlexScreen Lite is a more economical version of FlexScreen that is geared toward price-sensitive, large-volume, standard-size windows for new construction.
The FlexScreen Lite manufacturing process includes custom machinery and patented processes that come together to create a PVC-coated round wire, flexible window screen frame. Just like a regular FlexScreen, the mesh on FlexScreen Lite is vinyl-welded to the frame.
Boasting all of the same benefits as a regular FlexScreen, FlexScreen Lite offers a more economical price point to make the product more accessible on a larger scale.
What the Judges Say
- FlexScreen has reinvented the window screen and, during this process, has developed a unique manufacturing around the product.
- FlexScreen Lite makes an innovative technology affordable to the broader market.
- This takes a successful product to a broader market through technology and price point.
- The company is good to recognize the need and provide a more economical screen product to meet the needs of the market.
- FlexScreen's lower-cost model will help them achieve greater adoption of an already innovative and disruptive approach to screens.