Jeld-Wen is unveiling the luxury IWP Aurora Fiberglass exterior door line with sizes and customization options that bring consumers the look, feel and weight of a real wood door.
Each door is crafted from a mold of an actual wood door. Standard designs include choices from sleek contemporary and updated traditional to coastal and European rustic. Jeld-Wen can also construct a fully custom-made design.
“Before someone even answers the door, their guests have already formed an impression about the home or business and its owner,” says Kelly Stinchfield, product line manager for IWP. “Today’s front doors do more than help keep people safe and warm; they speak to the personality and unique style of the owner. Curb appeal literally starts with the front door.”
- Over 60 paint and stain finishes, including Foundry finishes designed to replicate the look of iron doors, with custom options available
- Expansive decorative glass, privacy glass, simulated divided lites and grille options
- Full custom capabilities for door design, size, color and glass, including a full custom glass department
- Doors are available as large as 4 feet wide by 10 feet tall
- IWP artisans can also replicate an existing door for specialty applications, like historic buildings where replication is required