The National Association of Home Builders named the winning products in its inaugural Best of IBSxT Awards for the 2021 NAHB International Builders' Show virtual experience. Over 200 product entries in six categories were judged by 18 industry and media representatives.
The winners are:
- Best Window & Door Product: Pella Easy Slide Operator by Pella Corp.
- Best Home Technology Product AND Best Indoor Product: 36-inch Dual Fuel Pro Range with Sous Vide, Induction and Gas by Signature Kitchen Suite
- Best Outdoor Product: Axis Smart Glass Bioclimatic System by Suntech-Albayrak Group
- Most Innovative Building Material: ASCEND by Alside
- Most Innovative Software: AeroBarrier Connect by Aeroseal LLC
"There were so many outstanding products in this year's competition, and the winners are truly top-notch in their respective fields," says NAHB Duane Bickett, conventions and meetings committee chairman. "We look forward to announcing the overall Best in Show winner, which will be selected by IBSx attendees from the six category winners."
Awards were given to exhibitors with a product or line that shows the best combination of design, functionality and innovation, as well as its usefulness to consumers and/or home builders.