PGT Innovations Showcases Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle Products at IBS
January 16, 2020
At booth SU4300, the company will highlight its Eze-Breeze porch enclosure products and the updated Eze-Breeze brand persona, which launched in 2019. Several indoor-outdoor product solutions from the Western Window Systems brand will be spotlighted in four homes on the show premises and in the Western Window Systems pavilion (P3), all of which are in the IBS Show Village. Products from Western Window Systems will also be used in the off-site home affiliated with the show—“The New American Home”—which is located in the Ascaya community in Henderson, Nevada.
Eze-Breeze products consist of vinyl-glazed sliding panel systems that transform outdoor spaces into indoor-outdoor living environments. The transparent vinyl panels are designed to return to the original shape if they are pushed or distorted. Panels can also be opened or removed to allow 50 to 100 percent ventilation. Eze-Breeze products are available in a variety of frame colors and are available in custom configurations.
This year, Eze-Breeze’s newest frame color options—Black and Pebble Khaki—will be on display, along with the brand’s Vertical Four-Track product and companion Cabana Door.
Specific products from the Western Window Systems brand that will be featured include:
- Series 900 hinged door, Series 9500 bi-fold door, and Series 610 windows inside the Boxabl Home
- Aluminum multi-slide door and windows in the Tiny House 2.0
- Series 600 sliding glass door inside the Mid-Century Home
- Series 7000 Performance Line of aluminum multi-slide doors, window walls and casements at the Net Zero Home
- Series 7600 multi-slide door, Series 900 hinged doors, Series 600 multi-slide doors, Series 600 trapezoid windows, and Series 600 window wall inside the New American Home
“As we embark on our 40-year anniversary, PGT Innovations is excited to participate in the 2020 International Builders' Show with Eze-Breeze, the original product line that launched our company, and products from Western Window Systems, the newest brand to join our PGT Innovations family,” says Jeff Jackson, PGT Innovations president and CEO.