The 2023 Window + Door Award Winners
This year’s winners present innovative and sustainable solutions for the industry
The 2023 Window + Door Award winners represent a year of hard work in creating a variety of products that meet customer needs. As more customers demand products that are energy efficient and easy to operate, without compromising the aesthetic of their home or business, these companies delivered.
Judges reviewed entries in nine categories this year to determine which products exemplified innovation and answered a market need in a unique, effective way. Read on to see what products they crowned as the most innovative of the past year.
The Window + Door Awards Judges
Thank you to this year’s volunteer judges for the Window + Door Awards! Judges recused themselves from any category in which their company had an entry.
- Steve Chen // Crystal Window & Door Systems
- Timothy B. McGlinchy // GED Integrated Solutions
- Ron Crowl // FeneTech
- Mike Biffl // Sturtz Machinery Inc.
- Steve Dillon // Veka Inc.
- Michael F. Sugrue // Winchester Industries
- Alice F. Dickerson // Division 08 Marketing LLC
- Ray Garries // Global Fenestration Advisors
- Donna Cockrell // AmesburyTruth
Window + Door Award Winners
Most Innovative Door Component
- GlassCraft Door Company Houdini Hardware Kit
- Honorable Mention: Johnson Hardware Soft-Close Pocket Door Frame Kit